- To help us recognize the particular browser as a previous visitor.
- To help us customize the content provided on our website.
- To help research the effectiveness of our website features, services, and communications.
The scope of PSD International’s data protection policy covers its website. As per the policy, PSD International
- Complies with all relevant data protection laws and follows good practice.
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners (including website visitors).
- Is open about how it stores and processes individual's data.
- Protects itself from data breach.
As per the policy, any information that you provide through our website is:
- Kept secure at all times and never disclosed to any unauthorised personnel within the organisation or externally.
- Accessed only by members of staff who are authorised to do so, and only those that need to do so as part of their work.
- Stored on designated drives and servers and only be uploaded to an approved cloud computing services.
- If no longer required, will be deleted and disposed off.
All individuals who provide personal data to PSD International via the website are entitled to:
- Inquire what information is held by the organisation about them.
- Inquire how to gain access to it.
- Be informed how to keep it updated.
- Be informed how the organisation is protecting the data.
- Individuals can contact the organisation via email requesting for this information.